Join us at one of Europe’s most innovative event on intranet, digital workplace and internal communications.
Powell 365 is proud to sponsor and exhibit at the Intra.NET Reloaded event, taking place in Berlin, Germany. The conference will be held in the KOSMOS Cinema Berlin from April 18-20, and includes 70+ inspirational expert keynotes, interactive world café sessions, private discussion rounds and networking sessions.
Discover Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin
Intra.NET Reloaded is one of the most important European events about digital workplace, and more generally enterprise communication. There will be over 350 IT decision makers, Internal Communications and Business departments from international organizations in attendance.
Key topics covered at the 7th Intra.NET Reloaded 2018
- How to go about defining and prioritizing the requirements of a company’s digital workplace
- Integrating different cultures on one intranet
- Capturing, retaining and sharing critical knowledge – plus challenges in the Social Enterprise
- Work practices and trends in digitally maturing organizations
- When your employees go mobile, how do you follow?
- Building employee apps: from concept to vendor selection to development & successful roll-out
- Channeling information and structuring knowledge: what rules are needed?
- Intranet without borders: creating a place that employees want to use
- How to build a smart, personalized, digital workplace with the assets you have
- How to incorporate the increasing number of information sources into a digital workplace
- When DW is designed to drive productivity, how to keep the same levels of engagement?
- How will GDPR affect your intranet?
- Measuring the success of a new intranet in a global company.
- Chatbots in internal communication
- O365 roll out strategies
- How to keep employees motivated and giving feedback?
Visit our booth #2
Come over to see a Powell 365 intranet demo with our team of experts! Our digital workplace solution is the best way to enhance the user experience by developing communication and collaboration. Feel free to ask questions. Our team is here for you and happy discuss anything Office 365 at our booth #2.