Senior Customer Success Manager
(Based in North Amercia)
Powell Software North America is recruiting a senior Customer Success Manager.
Powell Software is a fast-growing company that offers a breakthrough technology to design, deploy and manage compelling Digital Workplace solutions. It streamlines employee communication and collaboration and fosters employee engagement.
Since the creation of the company in 2016, the customer base has grown significantly and it becomes now strategic for the company to nurture a strong relationship with its customers and make sure that all customers are satisfied with their usage of the Powell Software solutions.
Having customers that are successful in their implementation of the Powell Software solutions and are making the most of their investment in Powell Software is critical for Powell Software to sustain its exponential growth.
The CSM manager will have the responsibility to maximize the Powell Software value across all the North American installed base. Although Powell Software’s business model is mostly indirect through resell and implementation partners, the CSM Manager may also be in charge of delivering implementation projects when required.
Main activities are:
- Drive the relationships with all existing customers. Make sure that all existing customers have deployed the Powell Software solutions with a usage rate that matches the number of licenses purchased by the client.
- Identify main challenges that existing customers may encounter in the deployment of the Powell Software solutions. Propose recommendations and define action plans to solve them.
- Work closely with Powell Software implementation partners to make sure that they have access to all Powell Software resources to make their projects successful and their customers satisfied.
- Partners and customers enablement: identify the resources that the partners and customers need to increase satisfaction and participate in building these resources.
- Identify customer’s additional needs and offer solutions to solve them.
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
- Ability to engage with customers, understand their needs and look for solutions
- Be a problem solver, able to identify priorities and to focus on concrete actions to get problems solved
- Project Management skills around Office 365 project implementation
- Business Analyst skills to understand and formulate a business challenge and organize the right team with adequate expertise to get it solved.
- A self-starter spirit willing to operate both strategically and tactically
- Independent, self-motivated with a bias towards action.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
- Experience in Digital Workplace implementation projects
- Expertise in Office 365 capabilities – especially around SharePoint / Teams / Groups.
- A strong willingness to learn the Powell Software solutions, to understand thoroughly its architectures and its features.
Location: Charlotte, NC or Seattle, WA are preferred locations but not a must.
Some domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out to me right away!
Join the Powell Spftware team